Snocross legend Tucker Hibbert is set for the 2015-2016 season
“It’s hard to believe another season is right around the corner but even harder to believe this is my tenth winter running my own team. It’s incredibly rewarding to work with people and brands that are as passionate about winning as I am. I can’t wait to hit the track and get the season rolling!”
Leatt athlete Tucker Hibbert is ready to defend his ISOC National Pro Snocross title and continue his gold medal win streak at X Games Aspen as the 2015-2016 season kicks off.
For the tenth year running, Hibbert will represent Team Monster Energy / Arctic Cat / Ram Truck – a team he operates as well. New crew members include Dan Ebert and Ashley Rambow, who have both most recently worked with Team Arctic’s factory snocross team. Ebert is already collaborating with Hibbert’s father and crew chief, Kirk, on the development and tuning of race equipment, while Rambow will assist with the team’s marketing and promotional efforts.
Hibbert’s first race kicks off on November 27 at Spirit Mountain in Duluth, Minn. at the 24th annual ISOC Duluth National.
Here’s his official 2015-2016 Snocross Schedule:
- November 27-29, 2015: Duluth, MN / Spirit Mountain – ISOC National
- December 11-12, 2015: Glyndon, MN / Buffalo River Race Park – ISOC National
- January 8-9, 2016: Shakopee, MN / Canterbury Park – ISOC National
- January 22-23, 2016: Deadwood, SD / Days of ‘76 Rodeo Grounds – ISOC National
- January 28-31, 2016: Aspen, CO / Buttermilk Mountain – X Games
- February 5-6, 2016: Salamanca, NY / Seneca Allegany Casino – ISOC National
- February 26-27, 2016: Mt. Pleasant, MI / Soaring Eagle Casino – ISOC National
- March 4-5, 2016: Joliet, IL / Route 66 Raceway – ISOC National
- March 18-20, 2016: Lake Geneva, WI / Grand Geneva Resort – ISOC National
Photo credits | John Hanson