- Tailored, pre-curved slim fit pants
- Over 75% of the pants is made in super lightweight, ventilated diamond stretch
- I.K.S - Internal Knee Brace System protects your pants and bike from knee brace wear
- 3D molded, fully floating knee cap reinforcement
- 1000D nylon, heavy duty seat material and NanoGrip inner leg
- YKK zipper and multiple row hidden safety stitching
- Four-point knee ventilation
- Anti-odor MoistureCool mesh lining
- #XS to #XXL
Part Number For Offline Orders:
Cycle News Magazine Reviews GPX 5.5 Off-Road Gear in Whistler (On Bicycles!)Posted on '2016-11-30'
Leatt invited the media to Canada to try out the company’s new 2017 GPX 5.5 MX/Off-Road Gear. To change things up a bit, they had us roost around on mountain bikes instead of motorcycles. Riding downhill mountain bikes in Whistler, B.C., Canada finds a home high in the ranks as one of the cooler things […]
The post Cycle News Magazine Reviews GPX 5.5 Off-Road Gear in Whistler (On Bicycles!) appeared first on Leatt®.
On-Track Off-Road Magazine Reviews GPX ApparelPosted on '2016-11-14'
“A bold move from Leatt to dip into the riding gear market but – as usual – the South Africans have done so with a product slightly different and with high performance values. The premium 5.5 jersey and pants have four-way stretching fabric and moisture wicking capabilities as well […]
Dirt Rider attends the 2017 MX Gear LaunchPosted on '2016-08-25'
This is Leatt’s cobranded store in Whistler Village in BC, Canada, one of the Meccas of downhill mountain biking. Leatt is synonymous with neck protection yet over the last few years the South African company has really broadened its gear catalog to include a vast array of limb, joint, and chest protection products. Well, […]