- Durable 600D water resistant shell with dirt/water repellent coating and Spandura stretch panel on side of jacket
- Pre-curved, zip-off arms and large zip-adjusted ventilation
- Internal hydration pocket with bladder suspension system for up to 3 liters
- Neck collar works with and without a neck brace
- Neck brace over the collar
- Collar around the neck brace
- Neck brace covered by the collar
- No neck brace
- Tailored cut for off-road riding with or without body armor
- YKK zippers and multiple row hidden safety stitching
- Brush guard fabric protection over elbows
- Total of nine pockets, including five water resistant pockets and one touch screen pocket
- #S to #XXL
- #S to #XXXL (Black/Grey)
Part Number For Offline Orders:
Dirt Rider features the GPX 5.5 Enduro JacketPosted on '2017-02-15'
Other than putting the word “jacket” before the name of the jacket, this jacket is pretty cool. This is Leatt’s heavier duty, waterproof jacket as opposed to the 4.5 X-Flow jacket which is much more breathable. The 5.5 has a ton of pockets, like six in front and three in back, plus a separate compartment […]
Cycle News Magazine Reviews GPX 5.5 Off-Road Gear in Whistler (On Bicycles!)Posted on '2016-11-30'
Leatt invited the media to Canada to try out the company’s new 2017 GPX 5.5 MX/Off-Road Gear. To change things up a bit, they had us roost around on mountain bikes instead of motorcycles. Riding downhill mountain bikes in Whistler, B.C., Canada finds a home high in the ranks as one of the cooler things […]
The post Cycle News Magazine Reviews GPX 5.5 Off-Road Gear in Whistler (On Bicycles!) appeared first on Leatt®.