- 2.0L Flat CleanTech bladder and 5.0L luggage
- Fully-welded, waterproof Lite outer shell
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Back EN1621-2 Level 1
- Unique chest harness for a rock solid fit with storage pockets, including a mobile phone pouch with touch screen function
- Height adjustable harness for optimal load positioning on back and can be positioned on left or right harness strap
- Lightweight helmet carrier system for full face or/and MTB helmet
- Dual hydration tube exit for two-way routing – over the shoulder or under the arm
- Removable tool card
- Quick release press-in lock system and safety whistle included
- Heat reflective inner back panel to keep liquid cool or hot
- Stretch mesh bladder pocket
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Cargo straps for jacket or/and protectors
Part Number For Offline Orders:
Examiner.com Reviews the DBX Enduro Lite WP 2.0 BackpackPosted on '2016-03-15'
“The Leatt 2.0 DBX Enduro Light bicycle waterproof hydration pack is a durable pack with a multi impact level 1 back protector. The rock solid, secure fit can handle the gnarliest of tracks as the pack’s back and its removable 3D foam panels absorb energy. The unique chest harness also plays a huge part in […]
The post Examiner.com Reviews the DBX Enduro Lite WP 2.0 Backpack appeared first on Leatt®.
DBX Enduro Lite WP Back Pack Wins Design Innovation AwardPosted on '2016-03-14'
DBX Enduro Lite WP Back Pack Wins Design Innovation Award Read the full review here
The post DBX Enduro Lite WP Back Pack Wins Design Innovation Award appeared first on Leatt®.
Enduro Mountainbike Magazine reviews the DBX Enduro Lite WP 2.0 Hydration PackPosted on '2015-10-29'
Enduro Mountainbike Magazine reviews the DBX Enduro Lite WP 2.0 Hydration Pack Read the Full Review here
The post Enduro Mountainbike Magazine reviews the DBX Enduro Lite WP 2.0 Hydration Pack appeared first on Leatt®.