- 3D molded, self-locating Armourgel® impact protection for
- Fingers and thumb
- Upper hand
- NanoGrip palm
- Ultra-thin for maximum bike feel
- Nano fiber technology 7.500 times thinner than hair
- Very stretchy and flexible
- Premium dry and wet grip
- Touch screen optimized fingers
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- CE tested as impact protection Knuckle EN 13594:2015
- Vented, Lite upper-hand material
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless Aramid reinforced palm
- Seamless, welded airprene cuff with ventilation
- Multi-ply, nylon thread stitching
- Micro-injected cuff restraint
- #S to #XXL
Part Number For Offline Orders:
Cycle News Magazine Reviews GPX 5.5 Off-Road Gear in Whistler (On Bicycles!)Posted on '2016-11-30'
Leatt invited the media to Canada to try out the company’s new 2017 GPX 5.5 MX/Off-Road Gear. To change things up a bit, they had us roost around on mountain bikes instead of motorcycles. Riding downhill mountain bikes in Whistler, B.C., Canada finds a home high in the ranks as one of the cooler things […]
The post Cycle News Magazine Reviews GPX 5.5 Off-Road Gear in Whistler (On Bicycles!) appeared first on Leatt®.
Dirt Rider attends the 2017 MX Gear LaunchPosted on '2016-08-25'
This is Leatt’s cobranded store in Whistler Village in BC, Canada, one of the Meccas of downhill mountain biking. Leatt is synonymous with neck protection yet over the last few years the South African company has really broadened its gear catalog to include a vast array of limb, joint, and chest protection products. Well, […]
Thumpertalk reviews the Leatt GPX 5.5 Lite GlovesPosted on '2016-03-16'
“Overall, I am extremely impressed with the Leatt GPX 5.5 Lite Gloves. I was initially worried about the level of protection they would provide due to the thin fabric, but my concerns were completely dispelled after putting a few hours in them. I have not had a hard crash in them yet, but I feel […]