- 3.0L Flat CleanTech bladder and 10L luggage
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Back EN1621-2 Level 2
- New unique chest harness for rock solid fit
- Full-face helmet and neck brace carrier system
- Heat resistant, encapsulated bladder pocket
- Waterproof, touch screen and removable mobile phone pouch
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Stretch mesh bladder pocket
- Articulating rib panels for various body sizes
- Backpack with outer and inner compartments, as well as a sealed tool compartment and removable tool storage card
- The hydration hook can be positioned on left or right harness
- Quick release press-in lock system and safety whistle included
- Water bottle holders
- Dual hydration tube for two-way routing – over the shoulder or under the arm
Part Number For Offline Orders:
Test du sac à dos hydratation Leatt DBX 3.0 CargoPosted on '2015-10-29'
Test du sac à dos hydratation Leatt DBX 3.0 Cargo Lire l’avis complet ici
MTBR Reviews DBX 3.0 Cargo Hydration packPosted on '2015-10-29'
MTBR had a look at Leatt’s DBX 3.0 Cargo Hydration pack Read the review here
Wideopenmag reviews our DBX 3.0 Cargo BackpackPosted on '2015-05-26'
“Designed specifically for ‘adventure riding’ this pack looks to hold all the ingredients for a foray into the wilder parts of the world.” Wideopenmag UK gives the all-new Leatt DBX 3.0 Cargo Backpack a great review! Our revolutionary all-day hydration pack cleverly combines 3 litres of hydration and 10 litres of cargo space with a […]
MTBR.com Thoroughly Tests the DBX 3.0 Cargo BackpackPosted on '2015-05-18'
mtbr.com reviewed the DBX Cargo 3.0 Backpack in May of 2015. They were impressed with the detail and thought that went into designing this pack. “We’ve done numerous rides with the Leatt DBX and have been impressed with how well thought out it is, and how well it’s constructed.” The vest-style chest straps were clearly a […]
The post MTBR.com Thoroughly Tests the DBX 3.0 Cargo Backpack appeared first on Leatt®.