- Tried and Tested
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Trusted by some of the fastest off-road racers in the world
- Engineered and lab proven by a medical doctor and biomedical engineers
- Conveniently Designed
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- MaxiWeave Carbon matrix for increased rigidity and lower weight
- 5.5/6.5 helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Three-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- Weight: from 600g (1.3 lbs)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit
- #S/M and #L/XL
Part Number For Offline Orders:
Dirt Rider Selects the GPX 6.5 Neck Brace as Product Of The WeekPosted on '2015-11-16'
Dirt Rider Selects the GPX 6.5 Neck Brace as Product Of The Week Read the article here
The post Dirt Rider Selects the GPX 6.5 Neck Brace as Product Of The Week appeared first on Leatt®.
Motocross Action Tests the GPX 6.5 Neck BracePosted on '2015-11-16'
Motocross Action Tests the GPX 6.5 Neck Brace Read the Full Review here
Test du Leatt GPX 6.5Posted on '2015-10-30'
Test du Leatt GPX 6.5 Lire l’avis complet ici
Leatt Brace Named one of the 15 Best Products of the Past 15 Years by Transworld Motocross MagazinePosted on '2015-09-17'
Transworld Motocross just released their 172nd issue, marking 15 years since the launch of the magazine. In honor of their 15 years in print, the team compiled a list of the 15 “most impressive new products” that they have had the pleasure of reviewing, testing and seeing in practice over the years. Leatt Brace […]
The post Leatt Brace Named one of the 15 Best Products of the Past 15 Years by Transworld Motocross Magazine appeared first on Leatt®.
Leatt wins 2015 Vital MX Audience Survey AwardPosted on '2015-09-10'
We are proud to announce that Leatt has won another award for our class-leading neck protection. This time, the Leatt-Brace° has been voted the #1 Neck Brace to Buy in the Vital MX Audience Survey! Leatt also ranked well in the best chest protector, knee protector and helmet brand categories. 4,000 Vital MX fans around […]
Why you should wear a Leatt neck brace – from a doctor who ridesPosted on '2015-08-27'
“The accident involved me t-boning a car at high-speed, taking the impact to the chin and sternum. On arriving in casualty, the ER doctor was absolutely amazed that my neck was intact, the X-rays and CT scan showed absolutely no fractures or abnormalities, I didn’t even have whiplash or a stiff neck, and this was […]
The post Why you should wear a Leatt neck brace – from a doctor who rides appeared first on Leatt®.
Dirt Rider Magazine Reviews the GPX 6.5Posted on '2015-06-23'
Dirt Rider Magazine recently chose the GPX 6.5 neck brace as its Product of the Week. Stand out features to the magazine were the 6.5’s multitude of adjustment points and its lightweight carbon chassis. Read their full review here.