- Tried and Tested
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Engineered and lab proven by a medical doctor and biomedical engineers
- Trusted by some of the fastest off-road racers in the world
- Conveniently Designed
- Chassis made of fiberglass reinforced polyamide
- Helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Two-way adjustability
- Three-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- Weight: from 700g (1.5 lbs)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit
Part Number For Offline Orders:
Leatt Brace Named one of the 15 Best Products of the Past 15 Years by Transworld Motocross MagazinePosted on '2015-09-17'
Transworld Motocross just released their 172nd issue, marking 15 years since the launch of the magazine. In honor of their 15 years in print, the team compiled a list of the 15 “most impressive new products” that they have had the pleasure of reviewing, testing and seeing in practice over the years. Leatt Brace […]
The post Leatt Brace Named one of the 15 Best Products of the Past 15 Years by Transworld Motocross Magazine appeared first on Leatt®.
Leatt wins 2015 Vital MX Audience Survey AwardPosted on '2015-09-10'
We are proud to announce that Leatt has won another award for our class-leading neck protection. This time, the Leatt-Brace° has been voted the #1 Neck Brace to Buy in the Vital MX Audience Survey! Leatt also ranked well in the best chest protector, knee protector and helmet brand categories. 4,000 Vital MX fans around […]
Why you should wear a Leatt neck brace – from a doctor who ridesPosted on '2015-08-27'
“The accident involved me t-boning a car at high-speed, taking the impact to the chin and sternum. On arriving in casualty, the ER doctor was absolutely amazed that my neck was intact, the X-rays and CT scan showed absolutely no fractures or abnormalities, I didn’t even have whiplash or a stiff neck, and this was […]
The post Why you should wear a Leatt neck brace – from a doctor who rides appeared first on Leatt®.